Get a no deposit bonus at UK casinos
On our website, you can find many useful guides to help you on your road to becoming an expert in online gambling. We are always searching for the best casino bonus the internet has to offer, and that includes no deposit bonuses. On this page, you can find some excellent casino bonuses that let you play without investing a single penny of your own money. You will also find helpful information that helps you identify and separate the good no deposit bonuses from the bad ones. Like everything in life, if it seems to good to be true it often is, but all the no deposit bonuses on this page are available at trusted online casinos, and they all give you a real chance of winning money for free.
No deposit bonus offers for the UK
*Specific terms and conditions apply to all offers below. See reviews for complete information. 18+ limit.
What is a casino no deposit bonus?
If you’re new to the world of online gambling, you might be wondering what no deposit bonuses are, and how they work. We have become used to ignoring anything that says it’s “free” on the internet, and with good reason. Few things that say they are free normally state the complete truth, but the no deposit bonuses listed on this page are completely free, and they give you a real chance of winning money before you make any deposit. Naturally, there are several strings and terms linked to these types of offers and we’ll come back to all of these a bit later in the guide.
Online gambling is a billion-pound industry, and it’s only becoming bigger. Right now, there are hundreds of online casinos available in the UK, and more are seemingly being launched every single week. The competition is only getting stronger, and both new and established casinos are constantly fighting for your attention. One of the best ways to attract new players and getting them to sign up is to offer big welcome bonuses or generous no deposit bonuses. Especially new or small casinos that don’t have millions of pounds in their marketing budgets need to do more in order to get customers. Competition is always good for the consumer, and it makes it possible to pick up some really sweet deals if one knows where to look.
Just as the name indicates, a no deposit bonus is a casino bonus that you get without having to make a deposit first. You just need to sign up, and the bonus is available on your account immediately. You are then ready to start playing, and with some good luck, you could be looking at a cashout before you’ve invested any of your own hard-earned money. In the next sections of the guide, we’ll go over the perks of no deposit bonuses, how to get your hands on them, different types of no deposit bonuses, and important rules and terms.
Advantages of no deposit bonuses
One thing we often hear from new players is that they feel slightly overwhelmed when they try to get into gambling on the internet. Some of them are experienced casino players who want to give online gambling a shot, while others are completely new. It’s no wonder – some casinos do a poor job explaining their sites, with websites consisting of neverending lists of games and confusing deposit pages. It can be difficult to know where to start or how to play, and no deposit bonuses are a perfect way to learn for new players.
Many casinos offer free casino chips of for example £5 or £10 that can be used on any slot you’d like. Getting a bonus like this is like a preview of playing with a normal balance, as you can explore the casino lobby and play anything you’d like to check out. Once you’ve found an interesting game, you can play it just as you could if you had made a deposit. This teaches you how to set the betting level, how to adjust the settings and all the other basics of the game. While most slots and casino games let you play in practice mode, it doesn’t give the same excitement of playing with a balance that actually gives you a chance of winning real money.
And that is, of course, the biggest advantage of no deposit casino bonuses: they give you a chance of winning real cash for free. A free bonus of even just a couple of pounds could turn into a withdrawal, with real money being sent straight to your bank account. Nothing is better than cashing out a nice amount of money after a big win, and it’s even sweeter if you didn’t pay anything for it in the first place. Of course, quite a bit of luck is required in order to get to that point, and you normally need to complete a lot of wagering before being able to withdraw the money. But when it’s free, there is nothing to lose by going for it!
How to claim a no deposit casino bonus
The majority of online casinos do not offer any type of no deposit bonuses to new players, simply because they’re expensive to have. There are a lot of players who jump around from casino to casino claiming every no deposit bonus offer that exists, without having any intention of ever making a deposit. While this isn’t a problem for the player, it could quickly become quite expensive for the casinos. The sites that do offer registration bonuses know that the overall value of potentially bringing in big players makes the cost worth it.
On this page, we have collected the best no deposit casino bonuses on the internet. When you register a new account, you will be treated with a signup bonus as soon as your account is created. How the bonuses work varies from casino to casino. Some of them will credit a free casino chip that you can use to play anything you’d like such as slots, table games or even live casino games. Other casinos give you bonus spins that must be played on a selected game. No matter what kind of structure a no deposit bonus have, they all have one thing in common: you will be able to play casino games without entering your credit card or payment details first. Every casino should have a page that explains how to claim and play with the registration bonus, and if you have any questions you can always reach out to the customer support.
No deposit bonus spins
When you start your quest of finding the best no deposit bonuses, you’ll quickly discover that the most common type of offer is no deposit bonus spins. Bonus spins are the casino player’s best friend, and you will find plenty of great bonus spins offers and bonus spins news on our page. Nearly every online casino offers bonus spins in their welcome package or as part of promotions, and that’s because they are so popular among casino players.
Most no deposit bonus spins offers will give you a handful of spins on a selected slot. While some casinos give new players hundreds of spins (normally with crazy wagering requirements and very strict rules), the most common number is between 5 to 20 spins. The NetEnt slot Starburst is one of the most popular video slots in the whole world, and you’ll find a ton of no deposit offers on this beloved game. Most casinos that have registration spins offer them on NetEnt games, but you could also find bonus spins on games from great providers such as Blueprint, Yggdrasil, Play’n GO and many more. Some sites even let you pick the slot yourself from a selection of games.
Bonus spins are a great way of getting to know a casino or a specific slot, but they’re often not as valuable as casino bonuses without a deposit. The reason for this is that the value of bonus spins on most games are quite low. One Starburst bonus spin is for example only worth £0.10, meaning that if you get 10 of them it still only amounts to £1. That doesn’t mean that they’re not worth going for, however – £1 worth of bonus spins have been turned into nice cashouts countless times. Additionally, no deposit bonus spins do generally have slightly lower wagering requirements than no deposit bonus chips, due to their lower value. And once you have played your bonus spins and won some bonus money with them, you can always leave and go play any other slot in the casino.
No deposit bonus spins for the UK
*Specific terms and conditions apply to all offers below. See reviews for complete information. 18+ limit.
Best no deposit bonus casinos
All casinos are far from equal, and while most well-known sites are completely safe to play at, there are some really shady operators on the internet who one should try to stay away from. Every casino that is recommended on our website is licensed and trustworthy, but if you come across a new casino you should be able to know if it’s worth registering for its no deposit bonus or not. Some casinos have offers that seem great, but they have so high wagering or strict rules that it’s nearly impossible to get your winnings. So to save you from a lot of potential headaches, you should check these things every time you think about claiming the no deposit bonus of a new online casino.
- No deposit bonus: the first thing you should look at is naturally the no deposit bonus itself. Most casino registration bonuses offer a small bonus amount between £5 and £10, or a handful of bonus spins on a specific slot. If an online casino is advertising something that seems way too good to be true, make sure to read the terms and conditions very closely. In most cases, you probably won’t get a withdrawal that’s even close to the original no deposit bonus amount.
- Licenses: there are few licenses that you should look for in order to see if an online casino is trustworthy. If they have licenses from MGA (Maltese Gaming Authority) and UKGC (UK Gambling Commission), you can safely play knowing that the casinos are operated by a serious company. This is because MGA and UKGC have very strict rules, and the casinos must follow all the rules in order to get granted a license. The licenses are normally displayed at the bottom of the casino’s webpage.
- Payment methods: the number of payment methods that are available is also important to check. If you prefer to deposit and withdraw using your bank account, you should make sure that the casino offers secure transactions through Visa, Mastercard or bank transfer. Most casinos have a range of common payment options such as Skrill, Neteller, and Paysafecard. It is completely safe to deposit at a trustworthy casino, as your payment information and personal details are encrypted.
- Game selection: if the online casino has games from the biggest game providers such as NetEnt, Microgaming, Blueprint and Play’n GO, it’s a good indicator that it’s a serious casino. Besides, you’ll want to be able to play all your favourite slots from the best game providers once you decide to register an account.
- Welcome bonus: once you’ve spent your no deposit bonus and explored the casino a bit, you might want to make your first deposit if you like the site. Welcome bonuses are very important, as a good bonus can increase your chances of hitting a big win that leads to a cash-out. The best UK casinos offer very good welcome bonuses that often double your first deposit with bonus money, or that add a ton of valuable bonus spins on top of your deposit.
- Wagering requirements and terms: the wagering requirements and bonus terms and conditions are the number one thing you should check before claiming a no deposit bonus. Some casinos add on several layers of strict rules or have wagering requirements that are nearly impossible to beat in order to make a withdrawal less likely. We will cover wagering requirements and no deposit bonus terms and conditions in the next section of this guide, so make sure to stick around to learn the requirements and terms that you should know about.
No deposit bonuses are free, but they naturally come with a set of rules and requirements. No casino could give out free money without any restrictions – that would become really expensive, really fast. In order to get the winnings from the registration bonus to your bank account, you need to complete its wagering requirements.
If you are an experienced casino player who has claimed and played with casino bonuses previously, you probably know how wagering works. Every bonus needs to be wagered through a certain amount of times before it turns into real, withdrawable money. The wager requirements for no deposit bonuses tend to be slightly higher than normal deposit bonuses, as there is no risk for the players.
So how does wagering work, exactly? Let’s say you get a £10 no deposit bonus with a wagering requirement of x50. That means that you must play through the bonus amount a total of 50 times before you can make a withdrawal. In this case, you would need to wager the £10 bonus 50 times, for a total of £500. That might sound quite difficult, but if you manage to get a big win and know how to wager in the best way, it’s completely doable. Especially since online slots have high RTPs, so they can often be played for a long time without making a big impact on the balance.
Note that not all games are equal when it comes to wagering, and some slots and casino games may even be excluded from wagering completely. Bets made on certain slots with a very low variance may for example only contribute 50% towards the wagering requirement, so a bet of £1 only decreases the remaining amount with £0.50. Other games such as roulette and blackjack may have an even smaller contribution towards the wager. Make sure to always check the list of excluded games in the bonus terms and conditions before you play, as playing on an excluded slot may cause your bonus and winnings to be forfeited.
No deposit bonus terms and conditions
To end our guide, we will cover the most common terms and conditions you will encounter when claiming a no deposit bonus. It is incredibly important to be aware of these rules, and while we have listed the most common terms here, you must always check each individual casino’s bonus terms and conditions as they all have different terms in place. Breaching any of the terms may cause the casino to forfeit your winnings and void withdrawals, and that would sting a lot regardless of the fact that you didn’t invest any of your own money.
- One bonus per person: only one no deposit bonus is allowed per person, address or household. There are unfortunately many bonus abusers who register multiple accounts at a casino in order to claim the no deposit bonus several times, which is strictly forbidden. The casinos will check your IP and address when you withdraw, and if they find other accounts with the same details, they will most likely forfeit your winnings.
- Maximum withdrawal limit: this is another measure that casinos put in place in order to limit the costs of their registration bonuses. Most no deposit bonuses have a maximum cashout limit in place, which means that you can not withdraw more than for example £100 of your winnings gained from a no deposit bonus, even if you are lucky and win much more. But profit is profit, and even a cashout of just £100 is superb when you don’t risk anything for it.
- Maximum bet size: when playing with bonus funds, you are normally not allowed to bet more than a certain amount per bet or spin. This limit is typically between £2 and £5 per spin on slots, but it varies from casino to casino. Make sure to never bet more than the allowed limit, as even an accidental click can be seen as a breach of the bonus terms.
- Excluded games: as we mentioned previously, some games are often excluded for play with bonus funds. The most common reason for this is that they are games that can be used for bonus abusing. You should find a list of all excluded games in the casino’s bonus terms and conditions, so make sure to write them down so that you avoid playing them by accident.
No deposit bonuses are a great way of getting into online gambling without having to invest any real money first. If you are a casino newcomer you can use registration bonuses to click around in the casino and learn how to play the games. For experienced players, they offer a good starting point when checking out an online casino they haven’t tried out before. And the best part is that they give players a chance of winning real money completely for free.
Once you have registered at an online casino that offers a no deposit bonus, you should have the bonus on your account immediately. Some casinos hand out casino chips that can be used on any of the slots or casino games, while others give no deposit bonus spins on selected games. It’s important to always check the wagering requirements and bonus terms and conditions before playing so that you don’t accidentally break any rules. If you have any questions, you can always contact the casino’s customer support to quickly get help.
On this page, we have collected some of the best UK casinos no deposit bonuses on the internet. Once you have completed the registration process at any of these trusted casinos, you will get a fantastic no deposit bonus to kickstart your gambling!